Honolulu personal injury lawyer Daniel Pagliarini was admitted to the Hawaii bar, U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii in 1987 and the Rhode Island bar, U.S. District Court of Rhode Island in 1988.
He graduated from Bryant University in 1984, magna cum laude, and was the recipient of the Class of 1983 Commencement Graduate School Scholarship (B.S., 1984). In 1987, he graduated from Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA. (J.D., 1987) and attended the University of Hawaii, Richardson School of Law in 1986-1987.
After serving as a law clerk for the First Circuit Court, State of Hawaii, Dan served as a Hawaii Deputy Public Defender from 1988-1991. He later served as Adjunct Professor at the University of Hawaii, West Oahu, and a Guest Lecturer at the Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii.
- The Hawaii State Bar Association
- The Rhode Island State Bar Association
- The Hawaii Association for Justice
- Former President, 2009-2010
- Serves on the Board of Governors since 2011
- Since 1993, Daniel Pagliarini has concentrated his law practice on plaintiffs’ personal injury matters and is an advocate for the injured. In addition to his client advocacy, Attorney Pagliarini has also served as a neutral Arbitrator in numerous personal injury disputes.
Awards & Accolades
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ are an objective indicator of Attorney Pagliarini's high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of other members of the Hawaii bar and the Hawaii judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. A threshold number of responses is required to achieve a rating.
- AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that Mr. Pagliarini's peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- "10/10" Superb Rating by Avvo
- Hawaii Super Lawyers® since 2009
- Super Lawyers® is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations
Honolulu personal injury lawyer Daniel T. Pagliarini has successfully represented Hawaii's injured and their families and helped them obtain the maximum compensation for their injury claims. He has been recognized by his peers, judges and his clients for his professional excellence in personal injury law.